Broomfield Programs and Services
One-on-One Advice. If you need specific gardening advice, it’s only a phone call, visit, or mouse click away. The CSU Extension office in Broomfield is open Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., with horticulture specialists available on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Here are other ways to reach us:
- Ask a Master Gardener Helpline. Broomfield residents may leave a detailed message at 303-464-5554. A local Colorado Master Gardener or horticulture specialist will return your call within two business days.
- Email. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach photos, if possible.
- Online. Submit your question using this interactive form.
- Virtual Meeting. Email your request for a virtual appointment to discuss yard and garden issues.
- Diagnostic Site Visits. For a $75 fee, a CSU Extension horticulture agent will provide an on-site consultation for homeowners within the City and County of Broomfield. For more information or to schedule a visit, contact email@example.com or call 720-887-2294.
Ask a Master Gardener Clinics. Throughout the growing season, Broomfield Master Gardeners provide mobile clinics at convenient community locations. Look for the “Ask a Master Gardener” table at the Broomfield Library, Broomfield Farmers’ Market, and other community events. Check our calendar for current times and locations.
Working with partner organizations, CSU Extension offers educational programs related not only to horticulture, but other life skills as well. For example, the bilingual Financial Literacy series covers topics like budgeting, credit, and money-related stress. Visit our What’s New page for current and future offerings.