Broomfield Programs and Services
One-on-One Advice. If you need specific gardening advice, it’s only a phone call or mouse click away. CSU Extension offices are temporarily closed, but our staff and volunteers are available to answer your questions. Here are the ways to reach us:
- Ask a Master Gardener Helpline. Broomfield residents may leave a detailed message at 303-464-5554. A local Colorado Master Gardener or horticulture specialist will return your call within two business days.
- Email. Send questions to email@example.com. Please attach photos, if possible.
- Online. Submit your question using this interactive form.
- Virtual Meeting. Schedule a virtual appointment with CSU Extension horticulture staff to discuss yard and garden issues.
- Diagnostic Site Visits. For a $75 fee, a CSU Extension horticulture agent will provide an on-site consultation for homeowners within the City and County of Broomfield. For more information or to schedule a visit, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-887-2294.
Ask a Master Gardener Clinics. In-person activities are not permitted at this time, but check our calendar when restrictions are lifted.
Working with partner organizations, CSU Extension offers educational programs related not only to horticulture, but other life skills as well. The recently-launched Financial Literacy series is offered twice a month and covers topics like budgeting, credit, and money-related stress.
Only virtual learning events are allowed at this time. Visit our What’s New page for current and future offerings.